Thursday 12 March 2009

You Are So Right Jos





We are really lame aren't we? I don't mean you and me in particular but people in general hiding in black clothing. I remember myself going to one of my first discos as a 13something girl, I proudly told my mum that 'I don't want to wear black or darkblue (she wanted me to wear a navy sailor dress) because then I will blend into the walls. Because, mum the light will be turned off so that it is not so embarrasing to dance with the boys.' And off I went in a pair of bright orange jeans from Benetton and a rainbow coloured (with matching orange stripes) tshirt which was two sizes too large for me but I had stolen it from my older sister's wardrobe which made it wayyyy cool. My mum promised not to tell. Here are two colourful looks which rocks my world...

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment