Tuesday 10 March 2009

Things I Should Be Doing...

1. Bike Rides - ideally it would be through Hyde Park on a Pashley Princess replete with a wicker loaded with a luxury picnic. In reality it's going to be London Fields on a second hand shopper and a bag-for-life of sandwiches.

2. Pub Quizzes - I'm currently recruiting a Dream Team. Applicants must be proficient in sport, science & film...I'll be covering celebrity culture & anything else of a trashy nature.
3. Wearing More Colour – my obsession with black really needs to come to an end, so I’m bravely dipping my toe in colours and prints...a little toe at a time though, I wouldn't want to shock you all.

4. Afternoon Tea at Claridges - the cake stands is about 4 tiers high & I'm a sucker for a cucumber sandwich with the crusts cut off.



5. Le Corbusier ‘The Art of Architecture’ The Barbican – a retrospective of the acclaimed architect makes it to London...it will be particularly depressing to note the surrounding areas of the Barbican on your way out after viewing.
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment