Thursday 12 March 2009

My precious...


Well because it isn't a fashion blog for nothing. I would like you to introduce you to my wardrobe (beautifully folded, and hung up only for you dearest). I believe that your wardrobe says about a fashionista's personality what the refrigerator does about the gourmand. To quote Karl : 'If you love fashion, you live it'. There is nothing in this world that can make me as frustrated as this lover, but there are few more satisfying moments when I can put my newest love into it, either folded or put on the correct hanger (I believe in hanger feng-shui). The right hanger for the right garment and horror! dry-cleaning steel hangers. A small selection of my beloved shoes are in the front, to hide the dust-rats hiding underneath. My wardrobe has a trouser hanger which you pull out and tada! perfect. It is originally made for gentlemen and even have small embossed signs for 'handkerchiefs' and 'collars'. I feel obliged to admit that it has never looked as clean and well-organized as it was when I photographed it, 5 min later all was on the floor again. But ahh, the feeling of opening it in the morning... Probably what most people think about fresh-brewed coffee.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. My my how very organised! Mine is a series of piles throughout the house...pictures to follow later!
    xx

    ReplyDelete